Pablo Lumerman is a dialogue and development facilitator and a community-company-government conflict mediator.
An Argentine citizen, Mr. Lumerman holds a degree with honors in Political Science from the University of Buenos Aires. He also holds a Master’s in Local Development from the National University of General San Martín and the Autonomous University of Madrid.
Currently, Mr. Lumerman serves as:
• Chair/Coordinator of the Facilitators Global Community of Practice
• ACCESS Facility board member http://www.accessfacility.org/
• UNDP facilitator and conflict prevention expert (Associated Expert Network in the Crisis Prevention and Recovery Area from UNDP Regional Service Centre for Latin America and the Caribbean)
• Member of Cambio Democratico Advisory Board
• Member of the "Puentes por la Paz" International advisory group. Territorial peacebuilding initiative in Arauca, Colombia
Former roles include:
• Executive Director of Fundación Cambio Democrático 2008 2013
• Steering committee of the Partners for Democratic Change International 2010-2012
• Member of the steering committee of : Patagonia Sea Conservation Forum, Argentinean Network of International Cooperation, Conflict Transformation Collaborative Network